The Pulsar Accolade 2 LRF XP50 Pro thermal imaging binoculars for hunting, forestry, pest control, life rescue and other outdoor activities. The unit is based on a new 25mK NETD sensor with 640x480 pixel resolution 17µm pixel pitch. The Accolade 2 LRF XP50 Pro possesses built-in video recorder, laser rangefinder, Wi-Fi module and long-life quick-change battery pack Pulsar IPS7. Laser rangefinder can measure distances up to 1000 m in two modes, single time measurement and scanning.
- Highly sensitive thermal sensor 25 mK NETD
- Built-in precise laser rangefinder
- Long detection range up to 1800 m (2000 yd)
- Image Boost technology
- Full-Color, AMOLED Display
- Built-in Photo and Video Recorder and Wi-Fi integration with IOS and Android devices
- 8 Color Palettes